What Data We Collect?
The use of our services will automatically create information that will be collected. For example, when you use our Services, your geographic location, how you use the Services, information about the type of device you use, your Open Device Identification Number, date/time stamps for your visit, your unique identifierand domain name are all collected.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services
Disclosure of Your Personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To third parties designated by you;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding,
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We may periodically send you emails that directly promote the use of our Services. When you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn
that this is the case, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have
any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org